OUR PHILADELPHIA DOG BITE ATTORNEYS HELP YOU WIN
At Kats, Jamison & Associates, we are a comprehensive law firm that cares for the client with a track record of multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts. We will represent you with humanity, humility and honor, regardless of your case size.
$30 MILLION DOLLARSAs a result of the trial for a motorcycle accident.
$10 MILLION DOLLARSAs a result of the trial for a pedestrian hit by a truck accident.
$1.2 MILLION DOLLARSAs a result of the trial for a woman who slipped and fell in the bathroom of a hotel.
Free case evaluation
Why Choose Philly Lawyers
A Team Dedicated To Getting You ResultsOur team is made of many experienced attorneys specializing in a variety of different practice areas. Whatever you need help – the Philly Lawyers team is here to help!
We Speak Your LanguageWe are able to assist you with your legal needs and speak to you in your native language. Our staff of attorneys are fluent in many languages including: Russian, Spanish, French, Romanian, Italian, Yugoslavian, Hebrew, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Polish, Georgian, and Armenian.
Locally RecognizedWe’ve won numerous awards and have contributed to numerous publications in the last 33 years.
Top Verdicts & SettlementsWe won some of the top verdicts and settlements in Greater Philadelphia. Some including $3.5 million for a car accident, $10 million for a hit and run, and $30 million for a motorcycle accident.
No Fee Unless You WinOur commitment to you is that you don’t pay unless we win, and only then you pay a small percentage of the amount we won for you. Every case begins with an honest assessment to determine your likelihood of success.
No Case Is Too Big Or Small For Us To HandleWhether you need help because you’ve been injured, been in a car accident, slipped and fell or need any other legal advice, we can help.
On Site VisitsYou don’t always have to come to us! If you are injured and recovering in a hospital or at home, our attorneys can visit you!
We will review your personal injury case thoroughly.
We will investigate all evidence regarding the cause of the injury.
We will investigate and interview experts if necessary.
We will work to ensure that you receive the maximum settlement.
Philadelphia Dog Bite Attorney
Why Hire a Philadelphia Dog Bite Attorney?
- Experience and expertise: A qualified dog bite attorney has experience handling similar cases and understands the nuances of dog bite law in Philadelphia.
- Legal representation: A dog bite attorney can represent you in court and negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf.
- Maximum compensation: A dog bite attorney can help you get the maximum compensation possible for your injuries, including medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Our Philadelphia Dog Bite Attorney Services
At our law firm, we are committed to helping our clients get the compensation they deserve after a dog bite. We offer a range of legal services for dog bite cases in Philadelphia, including:
- Investigation and evidence gathering: We will thoroughly investigate your case and gather all relevant evidence, including medical records, witness statements, and police reports.
- Negotiation and settlement: We will negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation possible for your injuries.
- Litigation and trial: We will represent you in court and fight for your rights as a dog bite victim if necessary.
Dog Bite Laws in Philadelphia
What to Do If You or Your Loved One is Bitten by a Dog
- Seek medical attention immediately: Even if the injury seems minor, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible to ensure that the wound is properly cleaned and treated.
- Gather evidence: Take photos of the injury, the dog, and the location where the bite occurred. Get the name and contact information of the dog owner, as well as any witnesses.
- Contact a dog bite attorney: Contact a qualified dog bite attorney as soon as possible to ensure that your legal rights are protected and you receive the compensation you deserve.
Free case evaluation
Frequently Asked Questions
Free case evaluation